Hours Per Week Per Student*
Monthly Payments (9)
Trimester Payments (3)
|Up to 2 Hours||$120|
|Up to 3 Hours||$156||$468|
|Up to 4 Hours||$192||$576|
|Up to 5 Hours||$216||$648|
|Up to 6 Hours||$232||$696|
|Up to 7 Hours||$248||$744|
|Up to 8 Hours||$264||$792|
|Up to 9 Hours||$280||$840|
|Up to 10 Hours||$296||$888|
|Over 10 Hours (Unlimited)||$320||$960|
* Hours per week does not include private (solos) or semi-private (duo/trio) lessons.
9 equal tuition installments paid through a secured automatic transfer system which withdraws a monthly installment automatically from your checking or savings account. This option requires September tuition with your registration with Oct - May installments withdrawn the 1st of the month. A voided check is required.
3 equal tuition installments paid via check, cash, or credit card with the 1st installment due September 1 and the remaining due Dec 1st, and March 1st.
Sibling Tuition Discounts
2nd child saves 5%; 3rd child saves 10%; 4th and higher child saves 15%.
Discounts are applied to the tuition of the child who has the lowest tuition expense.
• Checks should be made payable to NSPAC.
• $30 service fee for any returned check or ACH transaction.
• There is a 10% late fee, minimum of $15, for any payment more than 10 days late.
• Students whose tuition is over 30 days past due will not be allowed to participate in class.
• There is a $25 non-refundable registration fee per child is due annually. There is a family cap of $40.
• All payments are non-refundable.
• Class withdrawal requires 30 days written notification.
• Full payment is due regardless of illness, holidays, or inclement weather. Students may make-up missed classes within 2 weeks by taking an equal or lesser class.
• Tuition is for 30 lessons.
By using a check for payment, you agree to the following terms: In the event your check is dishonored or returned for any reason, you authorize us to electronically (or by paper draft) re-present the check to your account for collection of the amount of the check, plus any applicable fees as permitted by state law. NSPAC, LLC uses the services of Re$ubmitIt (866) 860-5906.